Saturday 7 January 2012

Mojo Fury - We Should Just Run Away




We Should Just Run Away

This town will never change
Nor will these window frames
I'm tryna seek out something
different for us to watch and slow
A deadly blanket falls
You people dont need me so long
I said mysterious lie
Something in our lives
I need her for myself
I'm starting to think that

We should just run away
Goodbye today
Live out the rest of our lives
dancing in the clouds
Put your heart in my hands and just run

It feels better to know about it
than to think of it as a dream
Beautiful ambition for our love
Somewhere to be hidden
Not to be hidding from
This never changing street
This road is not complete
I'm getting out of here and holding out my hand
and thinkin you should come with me because ive got a better plan
trust me there is place not far away that we can go and it's somewhere where
we'll never have to say again that

We should just run away
Goodbye today
Live out the rest of our lives
Dancing in the clouds
Put your heart in my hands and just run

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...